Priced at $88.20
Taken from: Harry Potter: Knitting Magic - The Official Harry Potter Knitting Pattern Book - Show your house pride with these wonderfully long and always popular, easy to knit scarves! Perfect for all levels of knitter, get into the groove of your work and finish off with a playful fringe at the end to seal the deal. If we can't actually attend Hogwarts, the next best thing is to happily wear our would-be colors!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Tanis Gray.
- Size US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, tapestry needle, and a US J crochet hook.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: Circumference: 18 in. / 45.5 cm, Length: 78 in. / 198 cm, excluding fringe.
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 23 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette.
- Colorways shown (in order of left to right) are Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw.