Priced at $140.00
This design is a free pattern from the Ravelry website - Notes from the designer: "An oversized wrap scarf created from 4 different yarns and a variety of textural stitches, ends grafted to form an infinity Meobius loop. This scarf was made for a person 5' 5" tall w/ a small frame. Taller and/or larger frames will require adjustments to the scarf's length and width to maintain the flow and drape of the original."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Ravelry website. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- This pattern is from Jeff Gillies "Nakia's Infinity Scarf".
- Size US 6 and US 8 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: Width 23", Length 86" after blocking.
- Gauge: 14 sts and 18 rows over 4".
- Yarns Shown: Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light Plaid Blanket (2 skeins), Madelinetosh Dandelion Shire (1 skein; discontinued; we suggest 1 skein of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light as an alternative), Malabrigo Mechita Hojas (1 skein), and Noro Silk Garden 430 (4 balls, color is discontinued; we suggest using another color of Noro Silk Garden as an alternative).