Priced at $47.00
This design is available for purchase from Joji Locatelli's Ravelry store - These socks came to life as a result of my desire to experiment with black and white. Knitted cuff-down, with a heel flap and adorned with beautifully simple textures and lace.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Joji Locatelli's Ravelry store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 1 double pointed needles or long circular needles for magic loop (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch marker and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: S (M, L).
- Finished Foot Circumference: 7 (8.5 , 9)" 17.5 (21, 22.5) cm.
- Gauge: 34 sts and 42 rounds to 4" (10 cm) in Stockinette St on US 1 (2.25 mm) needles.
- Yarn shown is Miss Babs Yummy 2-ply and Skein Shimmer. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock and Staccatos are a great substitute.