Some options as low as $60.75
This design is available for purchase from Joji Locatelli's Ravelry store - "Cathedral is a delicate architectural wrap worked in two identical pieces that are grafted (joined) in the middle. When designing this piece, I wanted to experiment with Japanese stitch patterns, so I made the gorgeous lace transition into very graphic columns of twisted stitches."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Joji Locatelli's Ravelry store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle, blocking pins or wires
- Finished Measurements: 76" (190 cm) long and 19" (47.5 cm) long after blocking.
- Gauge: 17.5 st and 30 rows to 4" (10cm) in stockinette st on US 6 (4 mm) needles after blocking.
- Color shown is Cathedral.