Priced at $50.00
Taken from Interweave Press 25 Knitted Accessories: "The backs of the hands are worked in a traditional stranded knitting pattern that mimics a mehndi pattern and the palms are worked in a Bavarian twisted stitch pattern that resembles gold chains."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Press 25 Knitted Accessories, pg 37 - Saadi Mitts.
- Size US 1 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, stitch markers, scrap yarn, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 7 (7.75, 8.5)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 34 sts over2.75".
- Color Shown is Violet and Red Rover.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit