Priced at $53.50
From the designer: "It's a cowl! It's a hat! It's a howlcat! And despite sounding like something that will keep you up at night, it's actually a cozy and versatile accessory that converts from a cowl into a hat in just a few seconds. It's also reversible- making it at least four accessories in one (though I bet you can come up with more ways to wear it!)"
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Dull Roar by Alex Tinsley - Howlcat.
- Size US 6 & 7 - 16" circular needles (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 20.5" long and fits a 18-22" head after blocking.
- Gauge: 28 sts over 4" in 1x1 rib on US 7 needles.
- Color Shown is Malabrigo Rios in Piedras (We've substituted Madelinetosh Vintage, Merino, or Pashmina Worsted for consistency in yarn brands, if you like the Malabrigo Piedras color, try Amber Trinket or Byzantine in the Tosh) and Tosh Merino Light in Wren (discontinued color, try Reindeer instead).