Priced from $26.50 to $46.50
Taken from: Knit Wit Issue 7 "Kimber Beret" - Clever pinwheel shaping gives this beret just the right amount of volume. Why not warm your noggin and look this good doing so?
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Size US 2 (2.75mm) and US 4 (3.5mm) double pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 10 stitch markers (1 in unique color), tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: Diameter of crown 10"/25.5cm, diameter of opening 4.5"/11.5cm.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 32 rows = 4"/10cm in Stockinette stitch.
- Color shown is color Scout.