Priced from $220.00 to $385.00
Taken from Stories in Stitches 2: "This design is based on Dorothy Reade's "Pattern for a Channel Style Cardigan" with some of my own modifications for adding ribbing, waist shaping, and attached front bands. The motif is from Dorothy Reade's 1970 booklet, Decorative Panels For Knitting, which she used as a handout for teaching in the Broadway department stores."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Stories in Stitches 2, pg 19 - Broadway Diamonds Cardigan.
- Size US 6 straight needles, US 7 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), 3 clasps, stitch holders, stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33.75 (39.5, 42.5, 48.25, 52.25, 57.25, 63.25)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 sts and 28 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Seabreeze.