Originally from: $78.00 to $130.00
Some options as low as $58.50
Available as a paid download from Ravelry, designer Ririko's "Etude" - From the designer: "Etude" is a pullover with an undulating lace pattern on the yoke, A-line body and slightly oversized sleeves.
It is worked from the top down seamlessly. After some short rows, the yoke is worked in the round with Etude pattern, and the lower body is knit in one piece in the round with A-line shaping. Finally, sleeve stitches set aside at the underarm, are worked down straight in the round.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Ririko.
- 3 mm / US 2½ circular needle; 40 cm / 16" (for neck);
3.25 mm / US 3 circular needle; 60 - 100 cm / 24 - 40" or longer (for lower body and sleeves) - Adjust cable length to fit sts comfortably;
3.5 mm / US 4 circular needle; 40 - 100 cm / 16 - 40" or longer (for yoke);
One set (4) of 3.25 mm / US 3 dpns (for sleeves, optional if you use the magic loop method) (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 2 stitch markers, stitch holders, tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L) (XL, 2XL 3XL).
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33½ (36½, 38¾, 42¼)(45¼, 48½, 51¾)", after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 32 rounds = 4 inches in stockinette stitch with larger needles.
- Yarn Shown: Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in Court and Spark color, 3 (3, 3, 4)(4, 4, 5) skeins