Taken from: Interpretations Vol. 5 "Glacier Tunic" - I've wanted to explore this construction for a long time. In this tunic, back and front start as small triangles and then the rest of the sweater is knit with increases and decreases to create a biased fabric. It is worked in the round, with no seams, and with raglan sleeves. You can knit this to any length! As a shorter top or as a long dress.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designer: Joji Locatelli
- Size US 4 and US 2 needles, at least 32" long (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, stitch holders or waste yarn and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL). Shown in size M on a 36" bust.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 29 (32, 36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56)" 72.5 (80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140) cm. Recommended ease: 0-2" 0-5 cm of negative ease.
- Gauge: 23 stitches and 38 rows = 4 inches
in Stockinette St.
- Yarn shown is La Bien Aimée Merino Singles. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light is a great substitute!
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.