Priced at $96.00
This design is available for purchase from Caitlin Hunter's Ravelry store - "Ohra is the Finnish word for barley. The soft, textural quality of this shawl reminds me of gentle, rippling fields of grain on a summer evening."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Caitlin Hunter's Ravelry store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: cable needle, crochet hook (US 8 or similar size), stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 68" wide by 26" deep.
- Gauge: 17 sts and 32 rows over 4" in stockinette.
- Yarn shown is Olann Sock Sport (fingering weight). We do not currently carry this yarn, but Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light is a great substitute!