Taken from: Boyland Knits "Sunset Highway" - From the designer: "There is nothing quite so romantic as a road trip along the coast, with sunsets blazing in all their glory as you drive with the windows down and ocean breeze in your hair. That ocean breeze can get chilly though, so having a lightweight sweater tossed in the backseat is always a safe bet. Find your favorite speckled sock yarns to knit this unique slouchy sweater with a colorwork yoke and sleeves. Choose similar colors to fade from top to bottom, or get crazy with bright contrasting tones! you can never go wrong with a good speckle from your favorite indie dyer. this oversized sweater will quickly become your comfiest go-to summer layering piece that will transition beautifully into the fall."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Caitlin Hunter.
- Size US 2 - 16" and US 4 - 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included. A longer cable length witll be needed for the Magic Loop Method, or you can choose to use double point needles.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, stitch holders (or scrap yarn), tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL).
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36.5 (39.5, 45, 49, 52.25, 56)", after blocking
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch with larger needles
- Yarn Shown: Olann Singles Sock, which we do not currently carry. We recommend using Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light as a substitute.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.