Priced at $24.00
Taken from Dull Roar: "True to it's name, this hat is most bespeckled. Not to be confused with bespectacled, which is an entirely different sort of hat. Simple colorwork, a convertible brim, and a cheery pompom make this hat a fun little knit that's sure to get a lot of wear. In super soft Malabrigo, it's darn cozy, too!"
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Dull Roar - A Most Bespeckled Hat.
- Size US 7 - 16" circular needles, US 7 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, a pompom maker (optional), and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: One size after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 28 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Frank Ochre and Natural.