Priced at $120.00
Taken from: Noro Kureyon The 30th Anniversary Collection "Brick Lane" - The side panels of this shawl mimic the squares of a brick wall, creating a very unique effect! The squares are complemented by the angular chevron pattern in the middle. We can't wait to cozy up in this shawl!
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Noro Kureyon The 30th Anniversary Collection pg. 116 "Brick Lane".
- Two size US 9 - 36" circular needles and one size US 8 - 47" circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers.
- Finished Measurements: Length - 70", Width - 23" after blocking.
- Gauge: 15 sts and 23 rows over 4".
- Colors Shown: 211 Naturals, 149 Brown/Grey/Taupe, and 263 Tomato/Black/Browns.